maandag 29 maart 2010

New in Second Life: Toby Jackman Erotic & BDSM Art Collections

Today, 29th of March 2010, the New Story Of O ~ BDSM Art Gallery opens its doors @ Roissy, presenting Toby Jackman Erotic & BDSM Art Collections.














Toby is the first artist I work with that is also a Second Life resident. I have been contacted many times last few years by in world artists, and I am always glad to help them set up their own gallery. I think it is wonderful for artists to bring their first life art to Second Life or to exhibit their Second Life art.

The art in my galleries is either my own (Poetry Art Collections) or the work of first life artists who have allowed me to manage their Second Life Art Gallery for them (Mystical/Wiccan and Erotic/BDSM Collections).

When Toby contacted me and gave me the link to his website, I felt I would like to exhibit his art in my galleries. So I gave Toby two options, for him to either set up his own gallery with my help and advice, or for me to make the gallery for him on same conditions as the other first life artists that I work with.
I'm proud to say that Toby very much liked the idea of becoming a part of my in world business and having his art introduced in Second Life through my galleries.

I chose the first exhibit of Toby to be in the new Story of O ~ BDSM Art Gallery which opens its doors today. The gallery is part of the new Roissy Market near Le Chateau de Roissy at the Story of O sim, a wonderful place in Second Life that is a tribute to the Histoire d'O book/movie that so many of us has inspired to join the lifestyle.

http://img37.imageshack.us/img37/1650/storyofogallery280310do.jpg

I think Toby’s art is provocative, bold, daring, playing on the edge.
For starters I made him a gallery with 4 collections of each 5 artworks: Domme Collection, Nude Collection, and two Expose Collections.

http://img26.imageshack.us/img26/2797/dommecollectiongallery4.jpg

Toby Jackman, also known in world as Toby Zsun, will be present in the gallery in world today from 11 AM till 1 PM SL time to celebrate the opening of his gallery. Of course, as his art gallery manager, I will be there too. We will love to hear your comments and you can ask any questions you may have.

Be welcome!

BDSM Art Gallery Event @ Story of O ~ Roissy

Visit Toby Jackman's Gallery in world Second Life:
Story of O ~ BDSM Art Gallery @ Roissy

Visit Toby Jackman's website here:
Toby Jackman's website 'Hard Curves'

2 opmerkingen:

  1. /me waves to say hello and wish you well and then wishes he knew more Dutch so he knew which button to press next.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Hi Sy!

    Thanks for saying hello :)

    It also made me have a look at my responses and see that I needed to publish them, and find out some other stuff that I did not know off, and also finding some stuff that I will probably never figure out.. lol, partly digibetical here :)

    I did not know that all text here shows in dutch.. thought it would show in whatever language your google account is in, apparently not so.. darn :(

    Ok, first dutch lesson for those who want to post a response: 'Reactie plaatsen' means to post a response :P

    lol.

    I did found out that after posting I can not edit my responses anymore, so forgive my wrong grammar, esl english, comma's and typo's, nothing to be done about that after I hit the 'reactie plaatsen' button - and no spell checker here either, lmao.

    /me waves and hits the button to post

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen